Thursday, April 10, 2008

LIS 561: Storytelling

I am currently a graduate student in the online Masters of Library and Information Science program through the University of Washington. This quarter I am taking a course on storytelling: LIS 561. As a part of the coursework, I am going to be maintaining this blog. It will feature my thoughts on storytelling, encounters I have with materials, my experiences as a storyteller and an audience member, and various other anecdotes and quotes. I will include videos of myself performing, both alone and in front of an audience. I also plan on featuring at least one picture book a week that I highly recommend for reading aloud to children, and maintaining lists of resources I have found!

I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I am enjoying the course!

No comments: