Thursday, May 15, 2008

Change in Plans

Originally I was going to hold an inspirational, business related, storytelling session for the sales and management teams at my company.

Now, due to a high volume of stress in the workplace, and a desire for whimsy and decompression, I am holding 3 escapist children's storytelling sessions at work...for all of the employees.

The idea is for me to tell a different story everyday. I chose The Mitten, Harold and the Purple Crayon, and (by popular request) Little Bunny FooFoo. The sessions are scheduled at slightly different times so that my co-workers can come to the session that best fits their lunch or break schedule...or they can come to all three! Granted, the stories are aimed at a much younger audience, but that is what is so hilarious about the whole thing! My coworkers can pretend to be kids again!

3 days...3 different stories...Juice Boxes...Cookies...

This is going to be fun!

The advertising flyer being circulated at my office is posted to the left. It gives the nitty gritty...what story, what day, what time, etc.

1 comment:

Tikimama said...

Wow you are brave! That is a really great idea, though.